GET UR ART ON: Art on Track Returns to Chicago’s “El” System
The World’s Largest Mobile Art Exhibit to Circle the Chicago Loop
***ENTER “URChicago” when buying tickets online and get 50% off AND get in to Beauty Bar for the Depressed Buttons show FOR FREE w/ wristband/ticket***
Art on Track, the world’s largest mobile art exhibit invites passengers on board a CTA train set to circle the Chicago loop for a day-long celebration of fine arts and culture on Saturday, September 17th from 5-10PM. Art enthusiasts and urban adventurers alike can find the entrance to Art on Track at the Adams and Wabash CTA platform (between 200 and 220 S. Wabash).
For the fourth time, Art on Track will gather a group of cultural ambassadors from Chicago’s diverse art world for an extraordinary mobile gallery experience. Once aboard the train, passengers in the gallery are encouraged to explore and interact with prominent members of Chicago’s art community. The train will circle the ‘Loop’ track, making stops at Adams/Wabash, Washington/Wells, Quincy/Wells, and Randolph/Wabash.
VISIT http://www.builtontrack.com for details!
- charlottewitter reblogged this from urchicago
- yooniechung reblogged this from urchicago
- rowgene likes this
- jayncoke likes this
- absurdlakefront likes this
- kquizzo likes this
- sesamesmeshame reblogged this from windycity and added:
- williterate likes this
- kiss-distinctly-american likes this
- mespetitesfleurs reblogged this from windycity
- windycity reblogged this from urchicago
- stasiasays reblogged this from mkaufy and added:
- mkaufy reblogged this from urchicago and added:
- ahotsecond reblogged this from urchicago
- ahotsecond likes this
- staceyjoy likes this
- urchicago posted this